PENGARUH KARAKTERISTIK KEWIRAUSAHAAN DAN INOVASI RASA TERHADAP KEBERHASILAN USAHA MIKRO PADA CV. STELLA CATERING MEDAN

Mohamad Reo Bangun, Dedi Iskandar Batubara

Abstract


This study aims to determine the effect of entrepreneurial characteristics and taste innovation on the success of micro-enterprises in CV. Stella Catering Medan. This study uses a quantitative descriptive method. the population is Consumer CV. Stella Catering from October 2020 to March 2021, as many as 55 people. The sampling technique of this study used a saturated sampling technique, so that the research sample was set as many as 55 people. As for the place of this research is CV. Stella Catering which is located on Jl. Stella I No.77, Kayu Raja, Kec. Medan Tuntungan, Medan City, North Sumatra, starting from January 2021 to July 2021. The results of this study indicate that entrepreneurial characteristics partially have a positive and significant effect on the success of micro-enterprises in CV. Stella Catering Medan. Taste innovation partially has a positive and significant effect on the success of micro-enterprises. At CV. Stella Catering Medan. The value of Fcount has a positive value of 53.421 > Ftable = 2.78 and a significance of 0.000 <0.05. This means that the characteristics of entrepreneurship and taste innovation simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on the success of micro-enterprises at CV. Stella Catering Medan. The value of Adjusted R Square (R2) is 0.660, indicating that the characteristics of entrepreneurship and taste innovation explain their effect on business success, which is 0.660 or 66%, while the remaining 34% is explained by other variables not examined in this study.


Keywords


Characteristics of Entrepreneurship, Taste Innovation, Business Success.

Full Text:

PDF

References


BUKU

Alma, B. (2020). Kewirausahaan (untuk Mahasiswa dan Umum). Bandung: Alfabeta.

Arikunto, S. (2016). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Basrowi. 2016. Kewirausahaan Untuk Perguruan Tinggi. Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia.

Darmanto dan Wardaya, S. (2016). Manajemen Pemasaran. Ed. 1, Cet.1. Deepublih. Yogyakarta.

Ghozali, I. (2018). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS. Yogyakarta: Universitas Diponegoro.

Iskandar, D., Ramadhani, E., dan Bahri, S. (2016). Kwirausahaan. Jakarta: Wacana Media.

Martono, Nanang. 2015. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Jakarta. Rajawali Pers. Sugiyono. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif R&B. Bandung Aflabeta.

Suryana. 2019. Kewirausahaan: Pedoman Praktis, Kiatdan Proses Menuju Sukses. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Yusrita., Usman. H., & Ridho. N. M.. (2015). Kewirausahaan (Membangun Usaha Sukses Sejak Dini). Bandung: Ciptapustaka Media.

JURNAL

Bahri, S., & Arda, M. (2019). Pengaruh Karakteristik Pengusaha Terhadap Keberhasilan Usaha Kecil Pada Kalangan Generasi Z. 1(1), 265–273.

Dwiastanti, A., & Mustapa, G. (2020). Pengaruh Karakteristik Wirausaha, Lingkungan Eksternal dan Strategi BErtahan UMKM dlama Menjaga Keberlangsungan Usaha di Musim Pandemi Covid 19. Business and Accounting Education Journal. 1(1), 229-237.

Firnalista, N., Nofialdi and Azriani, Z. (2020) „Impact of Entrepreneurial Characteristics and Access to Credit on Business Performance of Small Business (Case: Brown Sugar Processing in Agam District)‟, Indonesian Journal of Agricultural Research, 3(1), pp. 56–64.

Herlinawati, E. and Machmud, A. (2020) „The effect of innovation on increasing business performance of SMEs in Indonesia‟, WSEAS Transactions on Business and Economics, 17, pp. 51–57.

Ludiya, E., Mulyana, A. R., Ekonomi, F., Jenderal, U., & Yani, A. (2020). Pengaruh karakteristik wirausaha dan inovasi terhadap kinerja usaha pada umkm fashion di kota cimahi Influence of entrepreneurial characteristics and innovation on business. 17(1), 113–120.

Pradana, A. E. (2019). Pengaruh Karakteristik Wirausaha Terhadap Keberhasilan Usaha Pada Petani Lele di Kota Madiun Alendra. Simba, 807–818.

Wiranawata, H. 2017. Pengaruh Inovasi dan Kreativitas Terhadap Keberhasilan Usaha Pada UMKM Kuliner di Kecamatan Baturaja Timur Kabupaten Ogan Komering Ulu. Journal of Chemical Information and Modelling, 53(9), 21-25.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.30743/jekkp.v3i1.4071

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Jurnal Ekonomi Keuangan dan Kebijakan Publik (jekkp)
Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Islam Sumatera Utara
Jl. Sisingamangaraja, Teladan-Medan Indonesia 20217 
Telp. (061) 7869880 | fax. (061) 7869880
Email: jekkp@fe.uisu.ac.id