PENGARUH GAYA HIDUP TERHADAP MINAT BELI SMARTPHONE VIVO PADA MASYARAKAT DESA JAHARUN B DUSUN 1 KECAMATAN GALANG KABUPATEN DELI SERDANG

Riska Ananda Azhhari, Yayuk Yuliana

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to find out how to analyze the influence of Lifestyle (X) on Interest in Buying (Y) Vivo smartphones in the people of Jaharun B Village, Dusun 1, Galang District, Deli Serdang Regency with a total sample of 97 people. The data collection technique used is by using a questionnaire or questionnaire given to each respondent. The data is processed using SPSS 20. The data analysis technique used is simple linear regression (b) of 0.737 and it can be concluded that Lifestyle has a significant positive effect on Purchase Interest. Which means that if the Lifestyle is increasing, the Buying Interest will increase by 0.737. Based on the t test, it is known that tcount > ttable is 11,037 > 1,661. So it can be stated that there is a real influence between Lifestyle and Interest in Buying Vivo smartphones in the Jaharun B Village Community, Dusun 1, Galang District, Deli Serdang Regency, and the relationship is proven to be significant. From the results of the coefficient of determination (R square) it can be said that the Lifestyle variable (X) has an effect on the Purchase Interest variable (Y) of 0.562 or with a percentage of 56.2% and the remaining 43.8% is influenced by other variables not examined by research this.


Keywords


Lifestyle and Buying Interest

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2017. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Cugh, Pallavi. 2020. “Effect of Values and Life Style on Consumer Online Purchase Intention”. Mukt Shabd Journal. 9, (6), 1965-1969.

Dita, Muhajirin. 2020. “Pengaruh Sales Promotion Girl Smartphone Vivo Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen di Kota Bima”. Jurnal of Business and Economics Research (JBE). 1, (2), 110-114.

Kamaluddin, Muhajjirin. 2018. “Pengaruh Gaya Hidup Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen Dalam Berbelanja Online”. Jurnal Akrab Juara. 3, (3), 113-122.

Irawan Nur, Rizal. 2020. “Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Harga Dan Promosi Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen Pada PT.Satria Nusantara Jaya”. Jurnal Ekonomi Universitas Kadiri. 05, (2), 141-153.

Febryantha, Putu. 2019. “Peran Sikap Dalam Memediasi Pengaruh Gaya Hidup Terhadap Minat Beli Smartphone Iphone di kota Denpasar”. E-Jurnal Manajemen Unud. 08, (3), 1487-1514.

Priansa, Donni Juni. 2020. Perilaku Konsumen dalam persaingan bisnis kontemporer. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Seprianto, 2018. “Pengaruh Gaya Hidup, Fitur, dan Promosi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Oppo Smartphone di Kota Padang”. Jurnal Marketing. 01, (1), 68-74.

Setia, Eka Dewi, at all. 2020. “The Influence of Lifestyle and Sales Promotion on Online Purchase Decisions for Home-Cooked Culinary during COVID-19 in Medan City Indonesia”. International Journal of Research and Review. 7, (10), 140-144.

Sugiyono. 2019.Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2018.Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Yuniarti S, Vinna, 2015. Perilaku Konsumen. Bandung: Pustaka Setia.

https://tekno.kompas.com/read/2020/09/07/10072907/5-besar-vendor-ponsel-di-indonesia-kuartal-ii-2020-oppo-dan-vivo-geser-samsung




DOI: https://doi.org/10.30743/jekkp.v3i1.4072

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Jurnal Ekonomi Keuangan dan Kebijakan Publik (jekkp)
Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Islam Sumatera Utara
Jl. Sisingamangaraja, Teladan-Medan Indonesia 20217 
Telp. (061) 7869880 | fax. (061) 7869880
Email: jekkp@fe.uisu.ac.id