PENGARUH DESAIN CAFE UNTUK MENARIK PARA PENGUNJUNG TERHADAP PENINGKATAN PENGUNJUNG STUDY KASUS PADA CAFE RAHAYU & RESTO DI SEI RAMPAH KABUPATEN SERDANG BEDAGAI

Tomy Agustiawan, Muhammad Rahmat

Abstract


This study aims to determine the effect of cafe design on increasing visitors to Cafe Rahayu & Resto in Sei Rampah, Serdang Bedagai Regency. The sampling technique used is the random sampling method, which is taking samples from the population at random without regard to the existing strata in the population of 84 people. Methods of data collection using a questionnaire. In the partial hypothesis test (t test) the cafe design variable has a positive and significant effect on increasing visitors with a t count > t table (12.766 > 1.989) and a significant value of 0.000 < 0.05. The results of the determination test obtained an R Square value of 0.665, meaning that the variable increase in visitors can be explained by 66.5% by the cafe design variable, while the remaining 33.5% is explained by other variables not included in this study.


Keywords


Cafe Design and Increasing Visitors Peningkatan

Full Text:

PDF

References


Ahmed, K. M. (2020) ‘Effect of Design Elements for Social Media Ads on Consumer’s Purchasing Decision’, Global Media Journal, 18(34), pp. 1-12.

Arikunto, S. (2016). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Berman, B., and Evans, J. R. (2014). “Retail Management” dialihbahasakan oleh Lina Salim, 12 th. Edition. Jakarta: Pearson.

Binggeli. (2012). Interior Design Illustrated. New Jersey: Wiley.

Gera, L. and Kusowidagdo, A. (2020) ‘Pengaruh Atmosfer Pada Desain Interior Café Kelana’, Jurnal Seminar Nasional Envisi. 2(1), pp.187–198.

Herman, Malau. (2017). Manajemen Pemasaran. Alfabeta, Bandung.

Juliana., Agatha, N., and Felicia. (2020) ‘Pengaruh Desain Interior Terhadap Minat Pengunjung Di Restoran The Garden Pantai Indah Kapuk’, Cakrawala, 20(1), pp. 28–34.

Kotler, P., and Keller, K. L. (2016). Manajemen Pemasaran edisi 12 Jilid 1 & 2. Jakarta: PT. Indeks.

Kuncoro, M. (2015). Masalah, Kebijakan, dan Politik Ekonomika Pembangunan. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Martono, Nanang. 2015. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Jakarta. Rajawali Pers.

Panjaitan, S. W. (2016) ‘Pengaruh Desain Interior Perpustakaan Terhadap Kenyamanan Pengguna di Perpustakaan Universitas Potensi Utama’, Jurnal Proporsi, 1(2), pp. 142–152.

Priansa, D. J. (2017). Komunikasi Pemasaran Terpadu (Pada Era Media Sosial). Bandung: Pustaka Setia.

Rahman, M. F. N. and Jumino (2020) ‘Peran Desain Interior Dalam Menunjang Kenyamanan Pengguna di Perpustakaan Badan Pusat Statistik Provinsi Jawa Tengah’, Anuva, 4(1), pp. 81–98.

Rasyid, M. N., Nuhung, M., Abadulla, I., and Hamzah, A. I. P. (2020) ‘Pengaruh Relationship Marketing Terhadap Peningkatan Pengunjung Pada Hotel Harper Perintis Makassar’, Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen Profitability, 4(2), pp. 80–101.

Sangadji, E.M., dan Sopiah. (2013). Prilaku Konsumen: Pendekatan Praktis. Disertai:Himpunan Jurnal Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi.

Septiawan, M. R. (2014). ‘Pengaruh Desain Interior Perpustakaan ITS Surabaya Terhadap Kenyamanan Pengguna’, Jurnal ITS Surabaya, pp. 1-13.

Serhan, M. and Serhan, C. (2019) ‘The Impact of Food Service Attributes on Customer Satisfaction in a Rural University Campus Environment’, International Journal of Food Science, 2(1), pp. 1-13.

Sugianto, J. and Sugiono (2013) ‘Analisis Pengaruh Service Quality, Food Quality, dan Price terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Restoran Yung Ho Surabaya’, Jurnal Manajemen Pemasaran Petra, 2(1), pp. 1–10.

Sugiyono. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif R&B. Bandung: Aflabeta.

Susanto, V. Amir, M. A. M., Haqqi, M. A., Ekomadyo, A. S., & Riska, A. S (2020) ‘Pengaruh Gaya Hidup Milenial Terhadap Desain Arsitektur Kafe, Jurnal Arsitektur, Bangunan & Lingkungan, 9 (2) pp. 69–80.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.30743/jekkp.v3i1.4074

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Jurnal Ekonomi Keuangan dan Kebijakan Publik (jekkp)
Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Islam Sumatera Utara
Jl. Sisingamangaraja, Teladan-Medan Indonesia 20217 
Telp. (061) 7869880 | fax. (061) 7869880
Email: jekkp@fe.uisu.ac.id