Pengaruh Displin dan Motivasi Kerja Serta Komitmen Organisasi terhadap Kinerja Dosen Sekolah Tinggi Agama Islam (STAI) Samora Pematangsiantar

Lydia Madona

Abstract


The purpose of this study is to look at how discipline, work motivation, and organizational commitment affect the performance of STAI Samora Pematangsiantar lecturers, either partially or concurrently. This study employs the dissemination of questionnaires as well as a quantitative method to research. Multiple linear regression analysis was utilized, as well as hypothesis testing (F-test, t-test, and coefficient of determination) (R2). In this study, 49 lecturers were used as a sample. The information in this study is based on primary sources. A questionnaire was used to gather information. The F-test was employed in conjunction with the t-test to test the hypothesis. The findings of the t-test of work discipline style have a significant impact on lecturer performance, motivation, and organizational commitment. Meanwhile, the F-test results, discipline and job motivation, as well as organizational commitment, all have an impact on lecturers' performance. According to the Coefficient of Determination (R2), X1, X2, and X3 account for 57.4% of the lecturer's performance, with the remaining 42.6 percent impacted by other variables.

Keywords


discipline; motivation; organizational commitment; lecturer performance; STAI Samora Pematangsiantar

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto, S. (2002). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Dirwan, A. (2016). Pengaruh Budaya Organisasi dan Komitmen Terhadap Kinerja Dosen Perguruan Tinggi Swasta. Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan, 21(1), 1–8. https://doi.org/http://dx.doi.org/10.17977/jip.v21i1.6476

Fahlefi, D. R. (2018). Pengaruh Motivasi, dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Dosen Dengan Gaya Kepemimpinan Sebagai Variabel Moderating (Studi Kasus Akademi Kesejahteraan Sosial Aks Ibu Kartini Semarang). JURNAL STIE SEMARANG, 8(2), 138–156.

Hakim, L. (2012). Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Dosen STIE Totalwin Semarang. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen Dan Akuntansi Terapan (JIMAT), 2(2).

Harahap, Z. (2016). Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Mahasiswa di Laboratorium Hotel Praktek Sekolah Tinggi Pariwisata Bandung. BARISTA: Jurnal Kajian Bahasa Dan Pariwisata, 3(2).

Luthans, F., Purwanti, S., and Yuwono, V. A. (2006). Perilaku Organisasi: Edisi 10. Yogyakarta: PT. Andi.

Mangkunegara, A. A. A. P. (2007). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Moleong, L. J. (2018). Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Sagala, S. (2007). Manajemen Stratejik Dalam Peningkatan Mutu Pendidikan. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sardiman, A. (2007). Interaksi dan Motivasi Belajar-Mengajar. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Siregar, S. (2014). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif: Dilengkapi Dengan Perbandingan Perhitungan Manal & SPSS (Cetakan Kedua). Jakarta: Penerbit Kencana Prenadamedia Group.

Sopiah. (2008). Perilaku Organisasi. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.

Steers, M. R. (1980). Efektivitas Organisasi. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Sudjana, N. (n.d.). Dasar-Dasar Proses Belajar Mengajar. Bandung: PT. Sinar Baru Algensindo.

Sugiyono. (2011). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R & D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sulasmi, E. (2020). Konsep Pendidikan Humanis Dalam Pengelolaan Pendidikan di Indonesia. Yogyakarta: Bildung.

Suyanto, and Jihad, A. (2013). Menjadi Guru Profesional : Strategi Meningkatkan Kualifikasi dan Kualitas di Era Globalisasi. Jakarta: Esensi (Erlangga).




DOI: https://doi.org/10.30743/mkd.v6i1.5018

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2022 Lydia Madona

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

 

MUKADIMAH: Jurnal Pendidikan, Sejarah, dan Ilmu-ilmu Sosial

Program Studi Pendidikan Sejarah, FKIP - Universitas Islam Sumatera Utara
Kampus Induk UISU Jl. Sisingamangaraja XII Teladan, Medan | Email: pend.sejarah@fkip.uisu.ac.id | mukadimah@fkip.uisu.ac.id

Creative Commons License