PENGARUH KOMPETENSI DAN SELEKSI KERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT. TIRTA SUMBER MENARA LESTARI

Memo Sitorus, Togi Manalu, Ira Andira

Abstract


Job satisfaction is the attitude of employees towards work related to work situations, cooperation between employees, rewards received in work, and other matters concerning physical and psychological factors. Factors that influence job satisfaction are competence and selection. Competence is the ability to carry out or do a job or task based on skills and knowledge and supported by the work attitude demanded by the job. Selection is the selection of candidates who are most qualified to fill job vacancies. PT. Tirta Sumber Menaralestari is a consumer goods distributor company that distributes bottled water. The research method uses a quantitative approach, the type of research used is quantitative descriptive. Data collection is done by interviews, questionnaires and documentation studies. Analysis of the data used is multiple linear regression. The population used is all employees totaling 130 people. Determination of the sample in the study was determined by using the Slovin formula, which is 98 people, while for the validity test 30 employees were taken outside the study sample. The results showed that competency and selection simultaneously and partially had a positive and significant effect on employee job satisfaction with a determinant coefficient of 0.778 or 77.8%, while the remaining 22.2% was influenced by other independent variables not examined. The conclusion of the study is simultaneously and partially competence and selection have a significant effect on employee job satisfaction at PT. Tirta Sumber Menaralestari.

 

Keywords: Competence, Selection, Job Satisfaction


Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto. 2007. Prosedur penelitian suatu pendekatan praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Aksara

Arikunto, S. 2009. Manajemen Penelitian. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta

Darmawan, H. Didit. 2013. Prinsip-prinsip Perilaku Organisasi. Surabaya: Pena Semesta

Deswarta. 2017. Pengaruh Kompetensi dan Motivasi Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja dan Kinerja Dosen Fakultas Tarbiyah dan Keguruan UIN Sultan Syarif Kasim Riau

Ester Manik& Wiarah. 2014. Pengaruh Kompetensi dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Serta Implikasinya pada Kinerja Paramesia di Rumah Sakit Cibabat Kota Cimahi

Ghozali, Imam. 2009. Aplikasi Analisis Multivate dengan Program SPSS. Semarang: UNDIP

Ghozali, Imam. 2009. Aplikasi Analisis Multivate dengan Program SPSS. Edisi Ketujuh. UNDIP

Handoko, T. Hani. 2008. Manajemen Personalia Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Kedua. Yogyakarta. BPFE

Hasibuan, S.P. Malayu. 2007. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan Kesembilan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara

Hasibuan, S.P. Malayu. 2007. Manajemen, pengertian, dasar dan Masalah. Edisi Revisi, Jakarta: Bumi Aksara

Mangkunegara. 2009. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: Rosda

Mangkunegara. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. PT.Remaja Rosda Karya: Bandung

Moeheriono. 2012. Pengukuran Kinerja Berbasis Kompetensi. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada

Rivai, Veithzal. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan. Jakarta. Raja Grafindo Persada

Sanusi. 2011. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Salemba Empat: Jakarta

Sofyan.2011. Generasi Baru mengolah Data Penelitian. Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Infotek

Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta

Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Administrasi. Bandung: Alfabeta

Sunyoto. 2010. Adobe Flash+XML=Rich Multimedia Application. Bandung; Alfabeta

Sunyoto, D. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: CAPS

Sunyoto. 2013. Metodologi Penelitian Akuntansi. Bandung: PT.Refika Aditama Anggota Ikapi

Sutrisno, Edy. 2010. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Grup.

T. Khairullah, Amri, M. Shabri Abd Majid. 2016. Pengaruh Seleksi dan Penempatan terhadap Kepuasan Kerja dan Dampaknya pada Kinerja Sekretariat Daerah Aceh Jaya


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.