PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN KERJA DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PEGAWAI PT. TJIPTA RIMBA DJAJA MEDAN

Is mail, M. Aldry Arya Nugraha Sitepu

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to determine and analyze the influence of the work environment and compensation for job satisfaction of employees of PT. Tjipta Rimba Djaja Medan. The research method used is descriptive analysis method. The  population  in  this  study were  all  employees  of  PT.  Tjipta  Rimba  Djaja Medan,  as  many as  200  people.  In  this  study 67  respondents.  The sampling technique used was purposive sampling method. Based on the results of the study that  the  work  environment  does  not  have  an  influence  on  employee  job satisfaction at PT. Tjipta Rimba Djaja Medan. Compensation has a significant effect on job satisfaction of employees of PT. Tjipta Rimba Djaja Medan. Simultaneously the work environment and compensation have a significant influence on employee job satisfaction at PT. Tjipta Rimba Djaja Medan. The work environment and compensation in this study have contributed to job satisfaction of 25.3% and the remaining 74.7% is influenced by other variables outside this research.

 

Keywords: Work Environment, Compensation, Job Satisfaction


Full Text:

PDF

References


Alex. S. Nitisemito, 2009, Manajemen Personalia. Edisi Revisi, Penerbit Ghalia Indonesia.

Anoraga, Panji.2014. Psikologi Kerja, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2013. Prosedur Penelitian : Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Cetakan Kelimabelas. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta.

Griffin,R.W. 2014. Manajemen. EdisiKetujuh, Jakarta:Erlangga.

Hasibuan, S. P Melayu. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

. 2014. Manajemen: Dasar, Pengertian, Dan Masalah. Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Handoko, T. Hani. 2012.Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Kadarisman, M. 2012. Manajemen Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia. Depok: Rajagrafindo Persada.

Kuncoro, Mudrajad.2009. Metode Riset Untuk Bisnis & Ekonomi. Penerbit Erlangga. Jakarta.

Mangkunegara,2015.Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Cetakan Kedua belas.PT Remaja Rosdakarya. Bandung

Martoyo, Susilo. 2007. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi kelima. Yogyakarta : PT. BPFE.

Nitisemito, A. 2009. Manajemen Personalia, Edisi kedua. Ghalia. Jakarta

Priansa, Juni Donni. 2016. Perencanaan dan Pengembangan SDM. Alfabeta. Bandung.

Sedarmayanti. 2009. Sumber Daya Manusia dan Produktivitas Kerja. CV Mandar Maju. Bandung.

Situmorang, Syafrizal Helmi dan Muslich Lutfi. 2012. Analisis Data Untuk Riset Manajemen dan Bisnis. Edisi 2. Medan : USU Press Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung:Alfabeta.

Suwanto dan Priansa, Donni Juni. 2011. Manajemen SDM dalam Organisasi Publik dan Bisnis. Cetakan pertama. Bandung. Penerbit Alfabeta.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.