PENGARUH PROMOSI, HARGA DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN RUMAH PADA PT. ROMEBY KASIH ABADI (DEVELOPER PERUMAHAN BERSUBSIDI)

Okto Iskandar Samosir, Andhika Maslow Tarihoran, Johan Leonardo, Imelda Gowasa, Rahmat Alamsyah Harahap

Abstract


PT. Romeby Kasih Abadi is a subsidized housing developers. The problem arised in the promotion is advertising, while direct marketing run unproperly and sales promotion is rarely done  by  the  company.  Concerning  the  pricing,  the  consumers  choose  the  target  price according to their income budget and final price until the completion of house installments. While on the service quality, the customer admitted that  the housing employees provided the poor services to customer. The problem on purchasing decisions revealed that consumers has too many choice of housing, and prefer the well-known housing and developer. The method of this study is quantitative descriptive with explanatory study. Total population were 140 consumers. Based on Slovin formula, total samples of this study were 98 respondents. While thirty of respondents were used for validity and reliability testing with simple random sampling. The analytical method is multiple linear regression with normality, multicollinearity and heteroscedasticity classic assumption test. The results revealed that simultaneous promotion, price and service quality (Test F) has a positive effect on purchasing decisions with a value of 93.897 > Ftable = 3.09. Partially (t test) promotion has a positive and significant effect with a value of 4.651 > 1.66105, while the price has a positive and significant effect with a value of 4.758 > 1.66105 and service quality has a positive and significant effect with a value of 1.908 > 1.66105 on a purchasing decision. The result of the coefficient of determination (R Square) Adjusted R Square 0.742 reflected that promotion, price and service quality affected the purchasing decisions with a percentage level of 74.2% while the remaining 25.8% was another factor not examined by researchers.

Keywords : Promotion, Price, Service Quality and Purchasing Decision


Full Text:

PDF

References


Hardiansyah. 2011. Kualitas Pelayanan Publik. Yogyakarta: Gava Media. Hasan, Ali. 2014. Marketing dan Kasus-kasus pilihan. Jakarta: PT Buku Seru.

Herlambang, Susatyo. 2014. Basic Marketing (Dasar-Dasar Pemasaran) Cara Mudah Memahami Ilmu Pemasaran. Yogyakarta: Gosyen Publishing.

Kotler dan Keller. 2015.Manajemen Pemasaran, Jilid I. Edisi ke 13. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga.

Lupiyoadi, Hamdani. 2014. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa, Jakarta. Salemba Empat.

Philip Kotler and Kevin Lane Keller, Alih Bahasa Benyamin Molan. 2007. Manajemen Pemasaran, Edisi Keduabelas, Jilid 1, PT. Indeks.

Rangkuti, Freddy. 2009. Strategi Promosi yang Kreatif dan Analisis Kasus Integrated Marketing Communication. Jakarta : PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Sangadji, Etta Mamang dan Sopiah. 2013. Perilaku Konsumen Pendekatan Praktis. Yogyakarta : CV. Andi Offset.

Schiffman, Leon dan Leslie Lazar Kanuk. 2007. Perilaku Konsumen. Jakarta. Penerbit Indeks.

Setiadi, Nugroho J. 2008. Perilaku Konsumen : Konsep Dan Implikasi Untuk Strategi Dan Penelitian Pemasaran. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.

Sendy Octavia Puspa Juwita. 2017. Pengaruh kualitas layanan terhadap keputusan pembelian kredit kepemilikan rumah pada BTN Kantor Cabang Surabaya KCP Mojokerto. Fakultas Ekonomi. Universitas Negeri Surabaya. Jurnal Pendidikan Tata Niaga (JPTN). ISSN: 2337-6708 Volume 01 Nomor 01 Tahun 2017

Suzy Widyasari dan Erna Triastuti Fifilia. 2009. Analisis Pengaruh Produk, Harga, Promosi Dan Lokasi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Rumah (Studi pada Perumahan Graha Estetika Semarang). Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Stikubank Semarang. TEMA Vol 6 edisi 2, September 2009.

Supranto, J. & Nandan Limakrisna. 2011. Perilaku Konsumen & Strategi Pemasaran :Untuk Memenangkan Persaingan Bisnis. Ed. 2, Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.

Sunyoto, Danang. 2015. Strategi Pemasaran. Yogyakarta: CAPS (Center of Academic Publishing Servics).

Suryadana, M. Liga & Octavia, Vanny. 2015. Pengantar Pemasaran Pariwisata. Penerbit Alfabeta, Bandung.

Suparyanto, R.W. dan Rosad. 2015. Manajemen Pemasaran. Bogor: In Media. Tjiptono, Fandy. 2004. Manajemen Jasa, Edisi Pertama, Yogyakarta, Andi Offset.

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2012. Service Management Mewujudkan Layanan Prima. Yogyakarta: CV Andi Offset.

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2014. Pemasaran Jasa, C.V Andi Offset, Yogjakarta. Tjiptono, Fandy. 2015. Strategi Pemasaran. Yogyakarta: CV. Andi Offset.

Vania Senggetang, Silvya L. Mandey dan Silcyljeova Moniharapon. 2019. Pengaruh lokasi, promosi dan persepsi harga terhadap keputusan pembelian konsumen pada perumahan Kawanua Emerald City, Manado. Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Jurusan Manajemen Universitas Sam Ratulangi Manado. ISSN 2303-1174. Jurnal EMBA. Vol.7 No.1 Januari 2019, Hal. 881 – 890


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.